Yamaha R7 MT07 FZ07 XSR700 Polished Vandemon Titanium Exhaust System 2014-22MT07YAMEXHTICFB
Yamaha R7 MT07 FZ07 XSR700 Polished Vandemon Titanium Exhaust System
Titanium Headers with a Titanium chassis carbon fibre muffler.
Production years 2014-22
So you have taken delivery of Yamaha's fantastic R7 MT-07, FZ-07 or XSR700, and you want to get rid of that ugly pig stomach of a muffler and get an instant 5hp increase without doing anything.
We use Titanium as the alloy of choice for its lightweight and superior high-temperature tolerance, unlike Stainless Steel won't need constant polishing to remove pitting and oxidisation. Titanium also colours beautifully after only one heat cycle.
Apart from stunning looks, the doughnut design makes for superior performance due to the increased exhaust length, which will significantly increase low to midrange torque, which means more powerful acceleration.
The free flow design makes for an aggressive and standout sound, which all Vandemon Exhaust systems are famous for.
- Material - Ti 1 Polished Titanium
- Muffler - carbon fibre skin with titanium chassis & glass fibre sound absorption
- Mounting kit
- Weight - 2.9kg
- Exhaust Length - Exhaust Port to Muffler tip 1530mm
- Exhaust header- 38mm ID
- Doughnut Link pipe - 48mm ID
- 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm O2 sensor provision
- Noise rating 98db baffle in, 105db baffle out
- Won't corrode or stain
- No need for constant polishing
- Looks stunning after one heat cycle ( changes to blue, purple & orange)
Why choose Vandemon?
- Enhanced appearance
- More HP with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
All this is achieved with a notable style from high-quality materials and precise, beautiful welds by craftsmen.