Yamaha MT07 FZ07 XSR700 Vandemon Polished Titanium Exhaust & Carbon Fibre Muffler 2014-18
Yamaha MT07 FZ07 XSR700 Polished Vandemon Titanium Exhaust & Carbon Fibre Muffler
Titanium headers with a carbon fibre titanium chassis muffler.
Production years 2014-18
Much lighter than the OEM system!!!!
Surface finish: polished
So you have taken delivery of Yamaha's fantastic MT-07 or FZ-07, and you want that something special! But everything on offer is very beige and lacklustre, and there is a good reason most exhaust manufacturers have to cater for all the different laws for every country, so the conservative option is chosen.
We at Vandemon recognise this and manufacture exhausts for people that want to stand out from the crowd and be heard as well as unlock the full potential of their machine.
- Very light at only 2.9kg
- Won't corrode or stain
- No need for constant polishing
- Looks stunning after one heat cycle ( changes to blue, purple & orange)
- The Vandemon MT-07 full titanium doughnut exhaust delivers three significant performance enhancements.
- Significant reduction in weight for improved acceleration, stopping distance and handling.
- Free flow via elimination of unnecessary baffling for improved hp.
- Increased exhaust length via a mid doughnut pipe which enhances exhaust extraction without the need for a long ugly muffler.
Why choose vandemon?
- Enhanced appearance
- More HP with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
All this is achieved with a notable style from the use of high-quality materials and precise, beautiful welds by craftsmen.
- Material - Ti 1 Polished Titanium
- Muffler - 100% carbon fibre skin with titanium chassis & glass fibre sound absorption
- Mounting kit
- Noise rating 89db to 105db baffle out
Race and street
Vandemon Exhaust systems are designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because simply the end results would be no different than what your OEM exhaust can already achieve