Yamaha MT09 FZ09 Vandemon Stainless Steel Exhaust System 2013-20MT09YAMEXHSSCFA
Yamaha MT-09 & FZ-09 Stainless Steel exhaust system
Production years 2013-20 ( Excluding Tracer models )
Surface finish: polished
So you are the lucky owner of a Yamaha MT-09 or FZ-09. And that unique sound from Yamaha's triple engine is hidden by a restrictive exhaust system, and all you want is to release that excellent sound. We at Vandemon solve this with an exhaust system that will bring your triple to life as well as unlock the full power potential of your machine.
Made from high quality polished 304 stainless steel consisting of 18% chromium & 8% nickel which is resistant to oxidation, corrosion, and will not stress fracture with age.
Why choose Vandemon?
- Enhanced appearance
- More hp with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
- Our MT-09 FZ-09 full exhaust delivers two significant performance enhancements.
- Reduction in weight for improved acceleration, stopping distance and handling.
- Free flow via elimination of unnecessary baffling for improved hp.
All this is achieved with a notable style using high-quality materials and precise, welds by craftsmen.
- Material - stainless steel 304 18% Chromium & 8% Nickel
- Weight - 6.1kg
- Muffler - stainless steel skin & construction with glass fibre for sound absorption & removable baffle
- Mounting kit- muffler bracket and carbon fibre muffler strap
- 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm O2 sensor provision
- Noise rating 96db ( 102db baffle out )
- Welding process: precision tig
- Application: touring & sport riding
IMPORTANT! Vandemon Exhaust systems designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because simply the results would be no different than what your OEM exhaust can already achieve. Check with your country's governing body regarding noise emission standards, rules and regulations.