Yamaha MT09 FZ09 Vandemon Titanium Exhaust & Carbon Fibre Muffler 2014-20MT09YAMEXHTICFA
Yamaha MT-09 & FZ-09 Titanium Exhaust System with Carbon Fibre Muffler
Production Years 2014-20
Surface Finish: Headers Natural Ti
You are a lucky owner of a Yamaha MT-09 or FZ-09. But that fantastic sound from that triple engine is hidden by a restrictive exhaust. So you want something unique that will release that incredible sound like nothing else. everything else on offer is dull and not a true reflection of those fantastic exhausts we see in MotoGP and WSBK. Well, here it is, a lightweight Titanium exhaust in all its full unrestricted performance potential.
We at VANDEMON recognize this and manufacture Exhausts for people who want to stand out from the crowd and be heard, and unlock their machine's full potential.
- Enhanced Appearance
- More Hp with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
Our MT-09 FZ-09 Full Exhaust delivers three significant performance enhancements.
- Reduction in weight for improved Acceleration, Stopping distance and Handling.
- Free Flow via elimination of unnecessary baffling for improved Hp
- Increase low RPM torque from specially designed tapered headers
This is achieved with a notable style from the use of high-quality materials and precise welds by craftsmen.
- Material - Ti 1 Titanium
- Headers- Polished Titanium Doughnut design
- Muffler - Carbon Fibre Construction with Titanium Chassis
- Mounting Kit- Muffler Bracket and Carbon Fibre Muffler Strap
- 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm O2 Sensor Bungs
- Power Gain - 6hp @ 9850rpm
- Torque Gain - 6N/M @ 5200rpm
- Noise rating 96DB (101DB baffle out )
- Welding process: Precision Tig
IMPORTANT! Vandemon Exhaust systems are designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because the results would be no different than what your OEM exhaust can already achieve. Check with your country's governing body regarding noise emission standards rules and regulations.