Yamaha MT09 FZ09 Vandemon Stainless Steel Exhaust System 2013-19
Yamaha MT-09 & FZ-09 Stainless Steel exhaust system
Production years 2013-19
Surface finish: polished
So you are the lucky owner of a Yamaha MT-09 or FZ-09, but that amazing sound from that fantastic triple engine is hidden by a restrictive exhaust, and you want to release that excellent sound and everything else on offer is very beige and lacklustre. Well, there is a good reason most exhaust manufacturers have to cater for all the different laws for every country, so they take the conservative option to be safe. We at Vandemon recognise this and manufacture exhausts for people that want to stand out from the crowd and be heard as well as unlock the full power potential of their machine.
Why choose Vandemon?
- Enhanced appearance
- More hp with or without baffle installed
- Amazing sound
- Exceptional manufacturing quality
- Perfect fit
- Our MT-09 FZ-09 full exhaust delivers two significant performance enhancements.
- Reduction in weight for improved acceleration, stopping distance and handling.
- Free flow via elimination of unnecessary baffling for improved hp.
All this is achieved with a notable style from the use of high-quality materials and precise, welds by craftsmen.
- Material - stainless steel 304 18% Chromium & 8% Nickel
- Muffler - stainless steel skin & construction with glass fibre for sound absorption & removable baffle
- Mounting kit- muffler bracket and carbon fibre muffler strap
- 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm O2 sensor provision
- Noise rating 82db ( 96db baffle out )
- Welding process: precision tig
- Application: touring & sport riding
Made from the highest quality materials using state of the art manufacturing processes which provide a perfect fit every time. Vandemon exhausts are firstly designed for race use to free up lost power as well as make music to the ears which stands out over all others. And so to keep the peace with the neighbour’s a removable baffle is supplied.