Kawasaki Ninja ZH2 Vandemon Titanium Exhaust System 2021KAWAH2ZTIEXHSYSBRUA
Kawasaki Ninja ZH2 Vandemon Titanium Exhaust System 2021
You can now choose a full titanium exhaust for your ZH2 in the same appearance as the legendary exotic H2R. Made from the highest quality materials using state of the art manufacturing processes, which enable beautiful welds and a perfect fit every time.
Custom made headers that are unique only to the ZH2 coupled to our H2R muffler make for an exhaust system that sets it apart from everything else for performance appearance and sound at only 4.5Kg shaving off 9.9kg.
Vandemon exhausts are professionally packaged to prevent damage in transit and are available in either brushed or polished finish that transforms to an iridescent blue, purple & gold colour beginning at the engine headers after only one heat cycle.
- Material Japanese Ti1 Titanium Brushed or Polished
- Tube Wall Thickness 1.2mm
- Muffler ID H2R spec 69mm
- Gas Tight 2.2mm CNC Titanium Slip Joints
- Exhaust Flange plates CNC Aluminium
- Welding Process Precision Tig 100% Penetration
- O2 sensor provisions 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm
- Total Weight 4.5kg (saving 9.9kg)
- Noise Baffle In 107db Baffle Out 120Db
- Application: Street & Track (Won,t Meet Emission Standards)
Vandemon Exhaust systems are designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because simply the end results would be no different than what your OEM exhaust can already achieve
WHY BUY A TITANIUM EXHAUST?
Due to its strength, weight and corrosion quality’s Titanium is found in the most demanding applications on Aircraft airframes, jet engine compressor blades and ducting, deep-sea saltwater vessels, steam turbine blades, rocket motor cases and F1 and MotoGP
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF TITANIUM:
- Very light, Increase power to weight ratio
- Won’t corrode or change colour from exposure to water
- Never need polishing like stainless steel & aluminium
- Dissipate Heat twice as fast as Stainless Steel
- Won’t distort or oxidise at High Temperatures
Shipping Australia Wide including international shipping to the United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Canada, New Zealand and India. Please note respective shipping rates apply.