Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2R Vandemon Polished Titanium Exhaust System 2015-21H2TITANPOLEXHC
Kawasaki Ninja H2 H2R Vandemon Polished Titanium Exhaust System 2015-21
We at Vandemon bring you the benchmark of exhaust systems to compliment the apex of motorcycles which has been replicated from the limited production H2R Exhaust utilising the same Titanium alloy as standard, with the larger 48mm header pipes to enable all of the H2R’s 300+ Hp and subsequent heat to be unleashed.
Made from the highest quality materials using state of the art manufacturing processes enabling beautiful welds and jigged for a perfect fit every time. Vandemon Exhausts are firstly designed for race use to free up lost power as well as make music to the ears which stands out over the others. And so to keep the peace with the neighbour’s a removable baffle is supplied with each system.
The Vandemon full Titanium Exhaust system is for those lucky few that have acquired the pinnacle of motorcycle engineering! The street-legal supercharged H2 Kawasaki
- Material Japanese Ti1 Titanium Polished
- Tube Wall Thickness of 1.2mm
- Diameter Header H2R spec O/D 48mm
- Diameter Mid Pipe to Muffler H2R spec O/D 60mm
- Diameter Muffler H2R spec I/D 80mm
- Gas Tight 2.2mm CNC Titanium Slip Joints
- Exhaust Flange plates CNC Titanium
- Welding Process Precision Tig 100% Penetration
- O2 sensor provisions 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm
- Total Weight 4.7kg (saving 12.1kg)
- Noise Baffle In 105db Baffle Out 120Db
- Application: Street & Track (Won,t Meet Emission Standards)
Vandemon exhausts are professionally packaged to prevent damage in transit and arrive in a brushed or polished finish that transforms to an iridescent blue, purple & gold colour beginning at the engine headers after only one heat cycle.
Vandemon Exhaust systems are designed for performance and modest sound improvements. We at Vandemon do not try to meet noise emission standards because simply the end results would be no different than what your OEM exhaust can already achieve
WHY BUY A TITANIUM EXHAUST?
Due to its strength, weight and corrosion quality’s Titanium is found in the most demanding applications on Aircraft airframes, jet engine compressor blades and ducting, deep-sea saltwater vessels, steam turbine blades, rocket motor cases and F1 and MotoGP
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF TITANIUM:
- Very light, Increase power to weight ratio
- Won’t corrode or change colour from exposure to water
- Never need polishing like stainless steel & aluminium
- Dissipate Heat twice as fast as Stainless Steel
- Won’t distort or oxidise at High Temperatures
Shipping Australia Wide including international shipping to the United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Canada, New Zealand and India. Please note respective shipping rates apply.