Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2R Vandemon Brushed Titanium Exhaust System 2015-22KAWAH2TICSBRUEXHD
Kawasaki Ninja H2 H2R Vandemon Brushed Titanium Exhaust System 2015-22
The #1 choice by H2 owners & professionals all over the world (Not a cliche)
We at Vandemon bring you the benchmark of exhaust systems to compliment the apex of motorcycles which has been replicated from the limited production H2R Exhaust utilising the same Titanium alloy as standard, with the larger 48mm header pipes to enable all of the H2R's 300+ Hp and subsequent heat to be unleashed.
The #1 choice by H2 owners & professionals from all over the world. The only H2 exhaust with H2R Titanium pipe dimensions and 80mm H2R spec muffler. By choosing this exhaust, you are acquiring the pinnacle of exhaust systems for your ride, which will deliver in performance, turn heads, and receive rave reviews everywhere you go!
The Vandemon complete Titanium Exhaust system is for those lucky few that have acquired the pinnacle of motorcycle engineering! The street-legal supercharged H2 Kawasaki
- Material Japanese Ti1 Titanium Brushed
- Header Material Ti1 Japanese Titanium Brushed
- Muffler Material Ti1 Japanese Titanium Brushed
- Header Spigots Cast Titanium
- Tube Wall Thickness of 1.2mm
- Diameter Header H2R spec O/D 48mm
- Diameter Mid Pipe to Muffler H2R spec O/D 60mm
- Diameter Muffler H2R spec I/D 80mm
- Gas Tight 2.2mm CNC Titanium Slip Joints
- Exhaust Flange plates CNC Titanium
- Welding Process Precision Tig 100% Penetration
- O2 sensor provisions 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm
- Total Weight 4.7kg (saving 12.1kg)
- Noise Baffle In 105db Baffle Out 120Db
- Power gain limited only by the Stage tune you choose
- Application: Street & Track (won't Meet Emission Standards)
Vandemon exhausts are professionally packaged to prevent damage in transit and arrive in a brushed or polished finish that transforms to an iridescent blue, purple & gold colour beginning at the engine headers after only one heat cycle.
WHY BUY A TITANIUM EXHAUST?
Due to its strength, weight and corrosion quality, 's Titanium is found in the most demanding applications on Aircraft airframes, jet engine compressor blades and ducting, deep-sea saltwater vessels, steam turbine blades, rocket motor cases and F1 and MotoGP
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF TITANIUM:
- Very light, Increased power too weight ratio
- Won't corrode or change colour from exposure to water
- Never need polishing like stainless steel & aluminium
- Dissipate heat twice as fast as Stainless Steel
- Won't distort or oxidise at High Temperatures