Kawasaki Ninja ZH2 Vandemon Brushed Titanium Exhaust System 2021-22KAWAH2ZTIEXHSYSBRUA
Kawasaki Ninja ZH2 Vandemon Brushed Titanium Exhaust System 2021-22
You can now choose a full titanium exhaust for your ZH2 in the same appearance as the legendary exotic H2R. Made from the highest quality materials using state of the art manufacturing processes, which enable beautiful welds and a perfect fit every time.
This system is in our Brushed finish option that transforms to an iridescent blue, purple & gold colour beginning at the engine headers after only one heat cycle.
Custom made headers that are unique only to the ZH2 coupled to our H2R muffler make for an exhaust system that sets it apart from everything else for performance appearance and sound at only 4.5Kg shaving off 9.9kg.
Vandemon exhausts are professionally packaged to prevent against damage in transit
- Material Japanese Ti1 Titanium Brushed
- Tube Wall Thickness 1.2mm
- 2.2mm CNC Titanium Slip Joints
- Muffler H2R spec ID 69mm Entry ID 60mm
- Exhaust Flange plates CNC Aluminium
- Welding Process Precision Tig 100% Penetration
- O2 sensor provisions 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm
- Total Weight 4.5kg (saving 9.9kg)
- Noise Baffle In 107db Baffle Out 120Db
- Application: Competition (Won,t Meet Emission Standards)
- Power No Tune +11% @ 10,150rpm
- Torque No Tune +5% @ 8500rpm
WHY BUY A TITANIUM EXHAUST?
Due to its strength, weight and corrosion quality’s Titanium is found in the most demanding applications on Aircraft airframes, jet engine compressor blades and ducting, deep-sea saltwater vessels, steam turbine blades, rocket motor cases and F1 and MotoGP
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF TITANIUM:
- Very light, Increase power to weight ratio
- Won’t corrode or change colour from exposure to water
- Never need polishing like stainless steel & aluminium
- Dissipate Heat twice as fast as Stainless Steel
- Won’t distort or oxidise at High Temperatures